Custom Sidebar

So i am using full page for all our pages, but i want to create one page that will use a sidebar.

I follow your instructions and create a 'custom-sidebar', save it, add a widget and update the page, but when i chose the 'custom-sidebar' in my BeBuilder edit page, nothing shows.

Thanks.

Terry

Comments

• Hello,

Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent and recheck it.

Thanks

• We do use a child theme as we had a problem with PaidMembership Pro and their solution was to use the child theme and modify some css code.

I moved back to the parent theme.

Enabled the sidebar on the page, cleared cache and the problem still is there.

I disabled all the plugins and tried again... same ... no sidebar.

Any other steps i can check?

Terry

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I created an admin user for you and added it as requested.

I also created a new page for you to test with

Test Sidebar

Terry

• In theme options, there was no sidebar created.

I created one and added widgets to it, and it works correctly.

Are there any extra steps to reproduce your issue?

Best regards

• You appear to have magic fingers... thats what i tried to do and it wouldn't work for me, but it works now after you did it.

Thanks.

• If this happens again, try to disable all plugins and check if the problem persists.

If, without plugins, the problem would persist, try to memorize the steps you did, and let us know how to replicate this.

Best regards