My Revolution Slider Is Going White When Scrolling Past On Desktop

Guys, I have absolutely no idea what's going on but my slider right now is going white when scrolling down the page on these pages

Does anyone know the fix or can someone please log in and fix it on my behalf for those pages? I would love it if you could help that way!

It is on the following pages under services;

Paving, Fencing, Retaining Walls, Planting, Digger & Driver Hire, Plant & Tool Hire, Hedge Cutting & Pressure Washing

The revolution slider is the one at the top with a single image and piece of text on it.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Sorry Phil, the website link is www.tradesgetbusier.com - you will have access to the site from your end.

• Please turn off all of the plugins (except Slider Revolution), refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• This did not work - I have sent you another message with login creds on Envato if you could please take a look at this and see what the culprit is - thank you.

• I did not receive your message (probably you did not attach a link to this forum discussion), and if you did not get our response through mail, please let me know.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for your help - the instructions via email were correct.

I had to edit the margin I put on the slider revolution section. I previously had it set at -33 but removed the content padding like you suggested in the backend then set the margin to 0 here instead.

Thanks!

• There is another person who manages the mailbox, so the instructions did not come from me, but good to see that your problem was resolved.

Best regards