Gallery images beneath each other

Hi!

I've recently installed your theme but now all the images in my blogposts are beneath each other instead of next to each other (for example: https://oktoberdots.com/de-mooiste-herfst-roadtrips-2023/)

I've not made those posts with the BeTheme builder, because I already had hundreds made before switching themes. So without having to rewrite all of them, is there a way (CSS or PHP code snippet preferably) to make the image galleries display correctly?

I already disables all the not supported plugins, deleted the cache and switched from Child theme to Parent one, but that didn't solve my issues.

Thanks for you help!

Comments

• Hi,

Try the following CSS code:

figure.wp-block-gallery.has-nested-images{
     display: flex;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Thank you! This works on some galleries but not all and the images get resized in a weird way, one big and one small.

Does this code also work for columns? Because they're not showing right either.

• Try this CSS code instead of the previous one:

figure.wp-block-gallery.has-nested-images{
     display: flex;
     align-items: center;
    }
    .wp-block-gallery figure{
     width: 50%;
    }

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Almost there! I added the code and fixed the columns by using the same code but with .wp-block-columns so that's all good now.

But the images still aren't the same size: they have different heights.

Preferably I want them to be the same height and width but not stretched. Just covered.

(I photoshopped the bottom screenshot to show what I mean)

Thank you!

• Hi,

I haven't heard back on this issue in quite a while. The galleries and columns on my website still aren't showing correctly. Neither on desktop and on mobile. https://oktoberdots.com/de-mooiste-herfst-roadtrips-2023/

The code you provided used to work, but you guys helped me with the recipes not showing on my blog and now that code doesn't work anymore either.

• Sorry, somehow I overlooked your previous message.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We found the root cause.

You had the Block library disabled in Performance options.

As soon as I enabled it, the gallery started to work correctly.

Please check it out.

You can also remove the CSS code I previously sent you.

Best regards

• Ah thank you so much for all of your help! It looks amazing now, thanks!

• I am happy that I could help.

Also, again, my apologies for the delayed reply.

Best regards