Can't edit home page with BeBuilder

I installed 2 different demos and I can't edit the home page on the both of them using BeTheme.

Now keep in mind that during the installation, I wasn't asked if I wanted Elementor or BeBuilder, it automatically just went with BeBuilder.

When I make any edits to the home page using BeBuilder and then I click on the "Update" button, the button just keeps loading and does nothing.

I opened the console and I got an error saying "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()".

I'm using WordPress Multisite so I won't be able to give you access to the super admin, but I can create a temporary user for you to check it out. Please let me know where I can send the user's credentials.

Comments

• Hi,

this is not true that you've not been asked which builder you want to choose. Setup Wizard always asks which builder you want to use.

If the UPDATE button keeps spinning, it means the problem is with your server. In such case, please send us private message through the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will gladly assist you. Please do not forget to attach the link to this discussion and right login details to wp admin.

• Hi Albert,

First of all, thank you so much for your reply, I sent you a message like you requested, but I included a temporary login URL.

"this is not true that you've not been asked which builder you want to choose"

With all due respect, it didn't. I tried it twice on this demo https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/adventure/ and once on this demo https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/ngo/ and none of them asked me which builder I wanted.

When I went to the website now to provide you with the links, it doesn't even have the Elementor logo on them, they only have the BeBuilder logo on them. So perhaps that's why it didn't ask me to choose a builder/

I'm very glad you're helping me and all that and I'm not the type of person who takes things personally, but saying "this is not true" to someone is literally calling them a liar, but with use of better words.

For the future (and for people who really care about receiving a good support from a product they're paying for), an alternate approach would be "this has never occurred with us, would you mind sharing more information on the matter?"

I'm pretty sure you haven't tested the theme on every single device and on every single setup in the world, I assume you have probably tested the theme with the most popular plugins, so sometimes things happen with people and that doesn't mean that your theme is bad, it's just a rare scenario that happened with someone. And that doesn't make the client a liar.

• Hi,

I believe that Albert taught that you refer to Setup Wizard, in which you can choose which builder you want to use. These two demos you mentioned are old ones and do not have their Elementor versions.

That is why you cannot choose Elementor for them. I do not think that Albert wanted to call you a liar, but clarify how it works, and the possibilities you have. Anyway, we will take your point into account.

We have received dashboard access to your website, but it does not allow us to enter the Plugins area, which prevents us from properly checking the root cause. Can you correct that we will have access to the whole WP panel, please?

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you for the clarification.

Sorry for the confusion, this was created using WordPress Multisite, I have created a new user and given it super admin capabilities.

I logged in and I can confirm I can see the plugins page in the new user, I will send you the details using the contact form, all right?

But please don't "Network Disable" or "Network Enable" plugins, only disable them in this sub-site alone.

• I can see that you have the Wordfence plugin installed, and most likely, it is the root cause of this.

See the following article:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/bebuilder-hangs-on-saving-wordfence-waf/

There, you will find out how to handle this problem.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

It worked, thank you so much for the help.

And thank you @Albert for taking on this case and assisting as well.

• Always happy to help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards