Not translating checkout button and view cart button

this is not being translated and i dont know why. Betheme options / transalate are OK.

Comments

• In multilingual, custom fonts are not working either in the other languages other from main.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have solved with css /before after trick. You have to disable first lines 158 to 168 in theme options.

• credentials sent.

• The problem with translations stems from the incorrect preparation of the translation file in the Child theme. It does not contain translation strings, as seen in other languages:

At the same time, I see that you have created a translation file in the parent theme. You must remove it from betheme/languages and move it to betheme-child/languages.

Regarding custom fonts, please clarify what the issue is, as the Custom Fonts tab in your Theme Options panel is empty:

• yes because the issue with fonts is another domain. I forgot. I solved the fonts uploading one for each domain, to avoid CROS origin troubles (thats why). If there were domain.com/es /en and so there would have been no trouble. As each domain is different extension, it has cross origin. Gonna see the images

• Albert, the child theme is the one generated with your tool. How do i solve this issue?

• I apologize for the confusion, there seems to have been a misunderstanding. We do not have a tool for generating child themes. The only official child theme is the one included in the download package from Envato.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, we can check if the language files are placed in the correct directories.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

• i cant send that to you, sorry. Can you send to my email a child theme with the langs and i will update mine?

• Sorry but we can't. We need the access we have asked for as on our side everything works fine.

• Ok. Done. Server works with docker. You have to use specific commands to log in, execute the container, and then see the web files. It's all console, no gui, no FTP, do you still want the credentials?

• All necessary details, please send within the form we gave you link to above.