PHP 8.2 Problems after updating WP 6.5.2 and Betheme 27.3.9

Hi,

my WP Site workes perfectly under PHP 8.2, WP 6.1.1 and Betheme 26.6.7. I updated my stag to WP 6.5.2 and lots of PHP Problems occure regarding woocommerce and elementor.

For example

"Deprecated: Return type of Elementor\Core\Utils\Collection::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in ...wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/utils/collection.php"

Updating the theme to 27.3.9 changes nothing.

This makes me very perplexed. What could be the solution here?

Thanks in advance

Melanie

Comments

• Hi,

Does the same warning message appear when you activate another theme?

If you did not check that, please do so and let me know about the results.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

thanks for your answer. The problem seems not to be the theme upgrade itselfe but the elementor plugin. Today I deaktivated all plugins and after that I upgraded WP and the theme. After checking that it works I activated the elementor plugin again and then 9 Deprecated messages and 3 Warnings occur. But as the theme comes with the elementor builder I thought you might have an idea how I can solve this.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Phil,

I was able to update Elementor and everything is fine now but the same happes for Woocommerce.

• Hi,

First of all, nor elementor nor WooCommerce doesn't come with the theme. These plugins are FREE and can be downloaded from WP repository. We only support compatibility between Betheme and plugins.

If you have problem with WooCommerce, please simply update it to its latest version just like you did it with elementor.