Single Page Import....

Getting nothing when trying to single page import the following: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/surfing/

A previous support thread said it was fixed but it still loads nothing for me. I've had to scour the support forum for links to pages that actually work after someone submits and gets a reply that the specific URL has been fixed for that and some of those do work when I import but most do not.

Comments

• Hi,

There are tons of pre-built websites, and we are systematically updating single-page import tools on them. However, there might be older demos on which the tools have not been updated yet. If you encounter such a pre-built website, please report it to us, and we will update it per your request.

Because of the weekend, this tool will be updated on the pre-built website you mentioned on Monday.

Best regards

PS. Please do not create duplicate comments about the same topic. Thank you

• Ok thanks.. Well I purchased the theme not knowing that odd caveat that not all imports actually work...and I was planning to have this site I'm building done by Monday with the thought that importing worked as stated prior to purchasing (there's no fine print that says, "hey just to note only some work and you need to ask support to make others work when you want them"). That seriousllly cuts into the amount of time it actually takes to complete a site using pre-built demos and template pages in BeTheme...

• If you could let me know when today it's updated/fixed, that would be great. I've been checking every couple hours today but still not working to import that single page. Thank you

• Sorry, for the delay. Now the single page import for that demo will work correctly.

Best regards