Seach Page

Hi there,

I've added a seach element on my blog page, however, the search result takes the user to a page with no header, white background, and no return buttom, and I can locate this page under pages so I can customize it

How can I do to customize the search form page?

Can you please help me?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Sorry, I am usually smarter than that

Here is the website. On this page I've added a search field

If you seatch for something you will be taken to a page that doesnt match the template, and I cant find a way to customize this page.

• At this moment, you have set Empty header and that's the reason why it looks that way. We will consider in future updates to add possibility to set different header for search page. For now, what you can do is lower content with custom css:

.search-results #Content {
      padding-top: 100px !important;
    }

• Hi Albert,

Thank you for getting back to me.

The problem is that I cant edit the search page. There isnt anywhere on wordpress.com where I can edit this page so I wouldnt be able to add custom css, or element or anything whatsoever

• In case there isnt a way for me to edit this page, could I use a "search" page from another template within this one?

If so, could you please tell me how?

Thank you

• You can put the CSS that Albert gave you in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• thank you very much

I managed to find a way to create a "search form" page with elementor that replaces the one that shows when I search for something, however this page doesnt show the search results.

Would there be a way I could add a code in the page as an element that pulls information from the search page result? please?

Thank you

• 1) Elementor is not our builder, so if you struggle with one of its features, you should contact Elementor support instead.

2) The only search feature in Betheme is the one from theme options and we do not have any codes, templates, or anything like that to set it up differently.

Best regards

• Hi Phill,

You may not have understood my question or perhaps is not in a good mood today

I know Elementor is not your builder, I am not so dumb

I am not struggling with Elementor nor asked you anything about how to use Elementor. My question was specifically about Betheme

From what I understand, Betheme has a limitation in what consists of search pages as they cannot be customised

Currently, I have a pre-built theme from Betheme, therefore considering betheme cannot be used to customise the search page, what I did was create a page with elementor, replaced it for the current search page ( from betheme ) and it worked, however, the search results ( form betheme ) are not displayed in this page, so I wonder if there would be a way to link betheme's search result inside this page recently created

Appreciate your time

• Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Search -> Form, disable Live Search, and check it then.

Best regards