BeBuilder not saving

Hi,

often the bebuilder is not saving edits. Could system status be involved in this? Screenshot attached. If yes then how to improve? I'm using Wordfence in Learning mode so that's also not the issue.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

BeBuilder does not save or it does save in the backend but doesn't reflect changes in frontend? Please answer as this is a huge difference.

• edited June 7

Hi!

It says the updates are saved (no error message) but when I look at the live page there are no edits made.

But sometimes (rarely) it also says a red error message, don't remember what it was tho :/ Then I usually just close the BeBuilder and open again and it's fine.

• Most likely, it is caused by the cache on your website.

Please ensure that you do not have any caching plugin active in your WP. Also ensure that you do not have any caching tool on your server.

Best regards

• Hello!

Thank you. I have following plugins installed. None of them seem to be related to any cache.

• What about the server cache?

Did you ensure that you do not have any caching tool active on the server? If you are unsure where to check that, contact your hosting provider.

Best regards