All responsive design lost and fonts all in one size! Urgent help needed!

edited June 7 in BeBuilder

Hello!

My webpage is live and now have a huge problem – was changing the background color of the footer from the Theme options and suddenly when refreshed the page all the fonts are now in one size! Seemed the colors changed somehow back to default in the theme options (Betheme demo theme blue etc) And it seems there's no responsible design anymore as the mobile looks the same (kind of) as the desktop version! Everything looks small and strange!

Looks like it turned the fonts and some colors also back to default (I was using Inter not Poppins).

Really don't know what happend but need to change it back to normal (the way I designed) asap! And to get back responsive design.

Please help!

Comments

• Sent you also the login info

• It looks like some of the Theme Options settings I customised have gone back to default for now reason (some colors, fonts etc), but not all. Definitely everything related to the footer... Custom CSS is gone (the one you also added yesterday for centering social icons on mobile).

Disabling plugins and cleaning cache didn't work.

• Hi,

Do you have a backup of your website?

If yes, then the only option is to revert a backup.

There could be two reasons why it happened.

First is a third-party plugin that we do not support interfered into it and caused this problem. You can find a list of supported plugins here: https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

The second reason is that your server did not handle the changes you proceeded with properly. I checked the system status and it shows that your values for Memory Limit and PHP Time Limit are to low.

Regarding this you should contact your hosting provider and ask to increase these values to recommended ones.

Best regarsd

• Hi again!

Yes, I didn't have any other choice than to contact the host and ask for a backup version. It wasn't an option and fortunatelly I had made a backup a few days back with a plugin so with the premium version could restore it. Lost a few days work but at least the site is back and working normally.

Also changed the PHP limits and hopefully this problem won't return anymore cause I really don't know if and which of the plugins might have caused it.

Thank you for a quick reply tho! All the best.