change portfolio featured_image

in the slideshow part of architect6, instead of uploading an image, the current setting is using {featured_image}. if i change that to an image from the media library, then ALL photos in the slideshow become that same image and it's not possible to change. is there a place where i can set the {featured_image} for the slideshow?

i already found an article that mentioned using the regular edit mode, but that solution doesn't work.

Comments

• just want to clarify, it's a section of photos that has a purple badge that says "section loop"

• Hi,

This Slider is based on a Portfolio Post Type.

So if you change the featured image in portfolio projects, then they will change in the Slider too.

Best regards

• this is a section within the page that has a carousel of images, and in the editor it simply uses the code {featured_image}. the section is not called a portfolio element. changing the featured image within the old editor does not affect this in any way. please let me know how to change those photos.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks