About blurred uploaded images

When I uploaded the image, I set the Slider Revolution's Layer Area Size to be the same size as the image, but after I finished uploading it I found that the image still became blurry, please tell me where the setting affects the clarity of the image's rendering. Please tell me what setting is affecting the clarity of the image. Please change it for me directly and tell me the reason.

Here's the original picture so you can compare.

Comments

• When you compare the image with the original you will see that the image becomes less sharp and clearer

Thank you

Best Regards

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• It looks like an image optimization tool is active on your server.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask if you do not have this kind of tool active which might result in a lower image quality.

Best regards

• I've already human server technician to check it for me, but now the pictures still keep blurring, are you sure it's not the theme's problem, can you please check it for me or some kind of setting error caused it

• Because I've tried so many things and now it's still not working, using the betheme theme is now confusing me

• When I tried to download this image directly from your website, it downloaded a webp file, not a png, as you sent here, which means that you have some image optimization active on your website.

Betheme does not have a built-in tool that could do that, and I did not notice any plugin with such functionalities installed on your WP, so the only thing I can think of is your server.

Best regards