I need help

13»

Comments

• edited July 2

Hi dear Phil,

I have some questions about product filters

1. When I first time oppening filters it's closing itself
    2. Now two or more filters doesn't work together, when I am choosing one I must uncheck it (after uncheck it's closing filter slide) then check another but it's allows to check few filtres and doesn't show anything, it's very unuseful.
    3. how to fix reset button design?
  • 1) I have checked that, and I do not see this problem.

Are you sure that you are not clicking on the filters before your website is fully loaded?

2) Edit Be Shop Attributes widget, and choose an option to display the search button.

3) Try the following CSS code:

.woocommerce .mfn-off-canvas-sidebar .wc-block-components-filter-reset-button{
     padding: 12px 30px!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

PS. This topic is getting pretty long, and it is becoming hard to navigate. For better navigation and clarity, please create new discussions for your problems. Do not forget to attach a link to your website when you create a new forum discussion. Thanks

• 1) you are right

2) its changes a little, but if its possible to check few attributes it's unuseful yet. The consumers trying check 2 or more items but filter shows nothing.

3) thx

• 2) Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have sent them

• edited July 3

I suppose there may be two correct options

1) only ability to filter one attribute

or

2) if there is an search button in filter it's will be more corectly possibility to filter few attributes?

Now we can choose few attributes but it doesn't work.

• We have made a correction for this on your website.

Please check it out now.

Best regards

• Thanks too much.