theme conflicts

HI,

When creating a template with BeBuilder, we get a white screen. We can not add any elements.

Also, after saving changes a couple of times, the screen turned white.

I checked the server configuration, and it was okay; I also troubleshoot the plugin but could not identify what was creating the issue.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Sorry, but I cannot log into your WP dashboard as I received this:

I cannot provide the IP. Can you disable it for a while, please?

If it can be unlocked for a region, we are located in Poland.

Best regards

• Hi, We can not disable it. But We can whitelist your IP address. Can you please send it

• We will need your IP address. It is not possible by region.

• As I mentioned in my previous message, I cannot provide the IP address.

Is there any other way to access your WP dashboard?

Best regards

• Hi, the firewall is disabled. Please try again.

• Thank you.

The following CSS code was the root cause:

After I commented it out, the problem is gone:

Best regards

• Hi,

I appreciate your help. I am now able to work with the template. However, It is still glitching after consecutive savings. It is not entirely going white screen as before, but it is not displaying the options or fields. I will have to wait around 15 minutes to work again. See screenshot below.

1. Also, the Home page > YouTube video placeholder image is not displaying.

Thank you, Emma

• Where did you take this screenshot from? What page should I check?

Did you try disabling your plugins to see if none of them causes it?

Best regards

• It happens on any page after consecutively saving it. The screenshot is from the sponsor page. Yes, tried inactive plugins.

• See the following video:

It is working correctly for me. Should I proceed with some other steps?

Best regards

• It happens after updating the page 3 to 4 times, and then, the issue will start.

• I updated this page 7-8 times, and everything kept working.

Can you please check if the same thing happens on other browsers?

Thanks

• We have also been unable to set up a mega menu for About> Countries. Due to the length of the list, we need to display it horizontally instead of vertically.

While there are no physicals or display errors, we encounter a significant issue with the header functionality. 

Any modifications made to the header are adversely affecting its current operation. 

This issue disrupts the functionality of the menu and other header components. To prevent further complications during ongoing development, I wanted to bring this to your attention. We are currently experiencing issues with our theme builder, which is not functioning as expected. Specifically, when attempting to add items to the menu, the entire menu header feature collapses and ceases to operate correctly.

We had to reactivate the GoDaddy firewall because the website was hacked when we deactivated it. If you need to access the cPanel, we need to find another way. I hope you understand.

• First of all, please send screenshots to show us what is your problem as right now as I have no idea.

• Hi,

We created the mega menu on Templates and added it to menus as a custom link menu, but it is not displaying. Can you tell me if we are missing something?

See the screenshots attached.

• You are using header style from theme options, but Mega Menu templates do not work.

Mega menus work only with the Heaer Builder templates.

Best regards