Product main image blurred

Hi!

My website is www.cobelio.com, and in the product page I see that the main big image is blurred or pixelated. I want it to be at big size, for example 1100x1100px but it seems that the page is loading it at just 800x800px. When you click on it for zoom the image is good, at HD, but otherwise it's not looking fine.

How can I change main product image size for product pages?

I have tried to regenerate thumbnails but nothing change.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Products list, change the Image width, regenerate thumbnails, and check if the display is correct.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

thanks for your reply.

I've tried that but nothing changes, the site keeps asking for a 800x800px when it's set at 1100x1100px, even after saving changes and regenerating thumbails.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi again,

I'm having troubles to log in the Themeforest support page. Maybe there's any problem with the website. Is there any other mail address where I can send the access data?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi again! now I've been able to login, so I've already sent you the access details.

I look forward for your reply! Thanks

• Right now it depends on the image size that is pre-defined for styles in theme options.

I have changed it to modern style and the display is better now:

I have passed it on to the dev team, and we will consider adding an option to set it individually in the product template.

Best regards

• Thanks for your reply and the settings you've modified :)

It looks much better!

Yes, it would be nice to have the option to set individually the product image size, it's almost the most important item in the product page :)

Thanks again for your support!

• I am happy I could help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards