Header and Footer

Hello!

On my website the header has a lot of space below it and I can't find the option to make it smaller:

Also, the footer on the desktop website is a cream color but on the mobile it's a beige. I can't find the option to get rid of that beige color.

Thank you for your help!

Andi

Comments

• Hi,

1) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader, and check an option to hide the Subheader.

2) For me the color on desktop an mobile is the same:

Did you handle this?

Best regards

• Hey Phil,

Thank you for the message!

No I still see this weird Beige color :S

• Also, were can I give the menu a little bit of margin/padding? because the menu text is almost on the line.

• 1) Are there any steps to reproduce your issue?

It still displays like this for me:

2) Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you explain it further and attach a screenshot showing what you refer to, please?

Thanks

• Hey Hey I solved the footer issue. Turned out it was a night-reader browser plugin I was using and would turn the real colors into dark ugly colors.

But the mobile header problem still remains. So the Header space on the desktop looks fine (the space below the menu). Although it could use a little bit of room.

But it's the mobile version that shows too much space below the logo for my taste (the space between the logo/hamburger menu and the slider revolution slider.

• It's due to Top Bar Right being enabled on mobile. To disable it, please use the custom css below:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      .header-stack #Top_bar .top_bar_right {
        height: auto;
        padding: 0;
      }
    }