Muffin Migrate Tool - Nightmare to move site

Hi guys, we've move our developed site to it's new location on our server and run the Muffin Migrate tool but none of the old paths in the database have been updated??> for example, the wp_options > betheme > all of the paths in there still have the old url in them? if we do a find and replace in dreamweaver and them import the database that way, all of the styling no longer works.... BeTheme is an absolute nightmare to move!

Comments

• If I use the original information from wp_options > betheme > everythign works fine, If I do a fine and replace on the old url and replace it with the new url, none of the themes appearance settings work?
  • Just to cofirm, I did a find and replace on the entire database before uploading it onto new server, I then ran the site and none of the original muffin builder theme settings worked, I then replaced the content on the new server in the following table wp_options > betheme > with the data from the old site, and all of the styling works fine? is something encoded within wp_options > betheme that would break the theme options?
  • edited October 2015
    and to confirm, running the muffin migrate tool does nothing... even though it says 'All done, have fun'
  • Hi,

during migration we always use only 2 tools: WP Migrate DB and Mfn CB Migrate Tool. So if you are unable to change your paths, it means you did something wrong. We recommend to move site using those 2 tools only because like our other customers, we did it hundreds times and everything is fine. Also, please deactivate all extra plugins before this operation because maybe one of your plugins is the culprit.