Section margins - section sidebar width

url: http://www.meyouandtheworld.com/home/

1. Looking at the big full-width slider at top section: How can I increase margins or/and decrease slider size? (in Muffin Builder I can only find padding option)
2. Lower Section: How can I increase sidebar width for this section? (my general design is 30%, but here it's 23%)

Comments

• 3. Social icon bar in sidebar: How can I change fixed colors (white) and hover colors?
  • 1. You must set slider under "Page options" section while editing page.

2. Sidebar width can be changed under Theme options > Sidebars section.

3. How exactly you want to change these colors?
  • 1. There is padding top; padding bottom and margin-inner columns (0-50px-> nothing happens), but no margin left or right. And no option to decrease slider size.
    2. Thats not working. Theme options > Sidebars section: I have allready set to 30% and page layout to "use page meta" (only way to get sidebar for page-section). But as you can see, the sidebar for my lower page section is not 30%
    3. I would like to have css to change fixed icons to be colored and hovered icons to be colored different. Or if this isn't possible: I would just like to have the fixed icons colored
  • 1. Sorry but we do not understand your questions. You asked about padding top so we told you where is it. Sections does not have any left or right margins and won't have. But slider sizes can be set under Revolution Slider section only.

2. Did you set sidebar for whole page or per section?

3. You can only change fixed icons color. This can be done with below css:
    a.icon_bar_facebook { color: #FFF !important; background: #000 !important; }
    a.icon_bar_google { color: #FFF !important; background: #000 !important; }
    a.icon_bar_twitter { color: #FFF !important; background: #000 !important; }
    a.icon_bar_vimeo { color: #FFF !important; background: #000 !important; }
    a.icon_bar_youtube { color: #FFF !important; background: #000 !important; }
  • 1. ok! thank you :)
    2. i created two sections for home-site: first one with rev-slider (full-with, no sidebar), second one with blog-element (sidebar right). In Theme options I adjusted as written above
    3. Many thanks!
  • 2. Ok, so everything is clear now. Sidebar option works only for pages which got sidebar per whole page. This option won't work if sidebar was set per section.
  • ok, and how can I increase sidebar width for page section?
  • This one is unfortunately impossible.
  • And there is no chance to change default width to e.g. 30%? That all sidebars start with 30%?
  • one more question: how to change page left- and right-margin? I mean the beginning and end of elements in distance to the page boarder (in this case boxed layout - boarder)
  • sry - boarder = border ;)
  • No, this is not possible for sidebars per sections.

About 2nd question, please show us on screenshot what exactly you want to do. We are not sure what you are trying to do.
  • to 2: all elements (logo, menu, titels, slider, text, pictures, comments aso.) do not start exactly at left page border. There have to be a default margin for all these things. And I would like to increase this margin to shift all elements (on all pages) a little bit to the right.
    How can I do this?

For example: http://www.meyouandtheworld.com/1-2/
    Especially related post and comments are really close to the background picture on the left. But I dont want to add css - margins for everything seperately. It should be all more right (in same relation)

I hope that explain it more precisely.

• Sorry but this one is unfortunately impossible. What you ask for needs to much modification in theme files.