revisions gone?

I had one of these terrible experiences, where I clicked "back" on my browser while working on the backend of a page. 

I have saved this page many many times, (around 10-15 times in the last 2 hours) before I accidentally saved the page in its first state after clicking "backl" on my browser window.
So after accidentally saving the page in its starting-condition all my setup from the last two hours from this page is gone, all texts, all images... page is like it was when I set it up at the beginning (showing demo content).

Hmm, ok, no problem go back to a revision... BUT there is no revision on the page. No-where. did you guys turn it off for your theme?
Can you tell me how to get my revisions visible?

Thanks
Kai

Comments

• Hi,

if you are using Muffin Builder, then unfortunately builder does not support Revisions. It's just technically impossible. Revisions support only default WP text editor. If you lost something, you should contact with your server admin and ask if he got backups.

Thanks!
  • Hi Kai, have you found a solution for this, I keep having client pages crash sometimes when updating then BOON, the page is blank, its not a good risk when you worry about every page update, its making me think seriously about dropping be theme for another theme - any advice you have I'd love to hear friend :)