Missig text style in Blog Page

Hello. In the wordpress, you can create a blog page easily from categories, simply using the category name as a menu item.
The posts show up, and the category description is shown in the page as a Title, following your theme template. Very nice!

However, maybe the category description text has no format applied. Is this missing? This is really a detail and can be a style missed or intentional. Maybe we can solve it with a small CSS? I really don't know the CSS to use because I do not have a web page, just a menu item pointing to post category.

Please check my test site in http://multiproj.com.br/site and you will see the issue in the blog page beginning.

-> Select menu "Infraestrutura", a blog page is shown with description text "Conteúdo de TI e infraestrutura comum".
-> The same for menu "Multiproj", with description text "Conteúdo específico Multiproj".

Those description text should have title style, head style or something else to work as page title. What do you suggest?
Maybe you can add this CSS in the main template because this can a be a generic issue customers may face in the future.

Please let me know if I can help with some extra information, and I thank you in advance for your feedback on this.

Regards,
Celso.

Comments