Background image / search / sticky header on mobile

Hi

I have following questions (BeTheme - Beauty):
http://webhosting.schoonheidssalonemmelie.be

1) I activated the option "Section Background Image -> Show on Desktop only", but I still see the background image (salmon color) on my mobile devices, how is this possible?

2) If I hide the search icon, that is now shown on the rightside in the header/menu, then the header keeps on showing this "3D-part" on the right, although there is no content in it, how can I hide this "3D-part"? So my menu aligns completely to the right?

3) I would like to have a sticky header on my mobile devices too (that keeps on showing the logo and menu toggle bar), so not only sticky menu icon, can you help me with this?

Thanks a lot for your quick answers :-).

Comments

• Hi,

1) On which page you see it? Because for sure not on homepage.

2) Under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section, please hide TOP BAR RIGHT.

3) We are sorry but we do not have anything like this included so far.

Thanks!
  • Hi

1) Solved :-)

2) I do not found "hide top bar right" in the Extras section in the Header & Subheader Theme options, but in the Extras Section I do have a section called "WPML -> Custom Switcher style" and when I put this on "Hide" instead of "Dropdown Flags", the 3D-part is gone...??

3) OK
  • 2) That may work as well but the most recent option is "TOP BAR RIGHT" works is the best option. If you don't have this option, it means you are using old theme version and definitely should update to latest one.