Media Slider Dropdown Not showing any Slider on Page Editor

Hi,

In WP admin page editor I see an option to select "Rev Slider" or "Slider" media. I am not able to see any of the "Slider" slides I have created. I do see "Rev Slider" options in the dropdown..

Note that I do have the "Slider" plugin installed and activated.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2016
    It appears that I need to purchase it additionally and my purchase code from Envato (for BETheme) is not valid. 

Can I remove the option from the theme so I can get rid of the redundancy in gallery options (meaning I'll just use Rev Slider)? It renders as a media option on the page editor even if the plugin in deactivated?

Thanks.
  • Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. If you want, you can read more details about this on Envato forum:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/dont-work-my-purchase-code-stardust-w-revolution-slider/186285

The sliders you mentioned above, are empty because you probably did not imported any or created. You need to import pre-made slider or create your own and only after that the slider will appear in that section.

Thanks!
  • edited April 2016
    Thanks for the response. That makes total sense. I'm trying to make sense of a project that someone else set up, soooo you know... Would it make sense that the section titled "Offer Slider Thumb" is also a remnant of that demo data and something related to WooCommerce? 

That would make total sense now that you mention the the demo data import.

Many thanks again. This theme is very sophisticated---you must be wikid smart!
  • You can purge whole wordpress only but please notice that all pages, posts, settings, etc would be removed. Your WP will be as clear as during first installation. For that, you can use WP Reset plugin.

Offer section is not related with WooCommerce. Offer is just an offer slider item what you can see on our main demo (slider under Still not sure? See our latest demos section).
  • Thanks again!