Page update results to 404 error

Hello,

I am having a problem on a website where one of the pages after updating yields a 404 message. The page is there on both front-end and admin area.
Using BeTheme 12.1 and Wordpress 4.5.2. Please see image below. 

I can supply my logins if required.

Kind regards,
Pete

Comments

• Hi,

we suggest to start from plugins deactivation and Permalinks. Those two might be the reason of 404 page.
  • I have tinkered with permalinks and after setting it to postname it has reverted back to normal. Thank you!
  • I have a worse problem right now. Menu page does some very weird things. When I updated it with a new row all other rows got replaced and I couldn't go back in revisions. I had to revert back to an old backup. When I have been doing things in menu page again it is not updating things like settings bottom margins and also there seems to be a limit on rows and items I can have on my page.
  • Could you please show us what you mean exactly? We are not sure about what is your problem.
  • I have sent you a private message with wordpress logins.

I have problems with the menu page. It doesn't update changes like margins etc and also when I clone the ice cream in the end several times (11 or more) and update it doesn't do that either. Could ypu please have a look at this?
  • Hello I am having the same problem again. I have increased the php input vars to 10000. When I update the menu page I get 404 error. I have checked permalinks and they are set to postname. I can send you log in details by pm.
  • @Sharkbiscuit If you have 404 error while saving menu from Appearance > Menus section, please switch to default theme and try to save then and let us know if it does not work the same as when BeTheme is active.
  • It is a page called MENU and MENU2 that are causing this problem not the actual menu on appearance. I have sent you a pm with website logins so that you can see what I mean. Just try updating the MENU or MENU2 page and you get 404 error.
    What could be the solution of this?. 
  • hi Sharkbiscuit,

I am having similar issue, did you managed to resolve yours?
  • weekiang
    hey,
    this is an old discussion.
    Can you please explain your problem ?
    thanks