Decreased logo resolution at smaller screen size, on phone high resolution

Hello,
my problem on this website www.udos.jhoola.de is that when I decrease the size of my browser window, the logo resolution
decreases and it shows a noisy illustration. What can I do ? I placed in every time, where the logo has to be placed the same resolution.
If you turn the size to phone size it shows up a high resolution.

Thank you !

Regards, Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris,

the link you sent above, does not work unfortunately.
  • .... sorry^^

www.udos-jhoola.de

• Would you be so kind to show us what you mean exactly? Because we checked your site and all looks good.
  • If you decrease the window size to a certain point, the resolution of the yellow logo gets lower and a noise at the edge appears. If the window size is very small, like on phone, the logo i shown normal again.
    So this little gap between big and small. I guess when you are using a tablet or if you use a small screen this would happen. I tried it on several screens now. But when you do not see it it's allright then.
    It is not a big thing but it doesnt't look nice^^
    If you didn't understand what I mean you can ask me, no problem.

Thank you!
  • Ok, thanks for explanation. We checked once again and we found what you mean. The logo is not sharp enough because as you can see on http://pasteboard.co/18IdPf3p.png the logo size is definitely too large. You definitely supposed to use smaller logo image.