Menu Style "Creative: Always Open" with Background-Image posible?

Hello, I would like to use a background-image in my menu. Actually I'm using the navigation style "Creative: Always Open" (left). I tried it with upload of the image in the section "Theme Options -> Header -> Image", but the Image is just shown for the Title... Is there a option the "Theme Options" to put an background-image in my side navigation or have I do this with an extra CSS-Code? Regards

Comments

• Hey,

we do not have option to set background image for menu but if you send us link to your site, we will see if it's possible to do this with custom css.
  • Would be great! Here it is: http://orbell.mrsg-web.com/

Thanks in advance!
  • I also was searching for the option to make the menu a bit wider because actually my menupoints doesn't fit into it. It should be like 310px, but I couldn't find any option like that. It is not possible? Regards
  • Ok. So to set background image for whole Creative header, you need to use the following css:
    #Header_creative { background-image: url('path-to-image') !important; }
    But about menu creative header width, we are sorry but it is not possible to change it's size unfortunately.
  • Hi, thanks for the code. It works but not for the hole menu. I would like to have the image in the hole background. As you can see actually there is still a background-color behind the menupoints. I just tried to work with 'background-color: transparent' and also with some code like that 'background-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.4);'. To change the color works, but the transparency doesn't. What can I do?
  • You forgot to set transparency for top bar with menu under Theme options > Global > General section.