Google AMP + Blog Excerpt Problem with Muffin Builder

Hi,

Problem 1 - I build my site with Muffin Builder but now Google is pushing towards Google AMP. I use Yoast SEO Plugin. I can easily convert Blog posts into AMP but not pages which i built through Muffin Builder. Please let me now solution for this so that i can convert my hole site into AMP compatible.

Problem 2 - If you build your blogs with Muffin Builder, text will not appear in excerpt section.. Because of this we have to build it using wordpress default visual editor. 

Solution Please...

Otherwise your theme is awesome.. keep up the good work.

Thank You 

Comments

• I am also having this issue with excerpts not showing up on my blog list page. This is using visual composer. 
  • Hi,

to display excerpts for post items, you need to set Excerpt manually. While editing post, please click on Screen Options in the right top corner and activate excerpts field. After that, you need to set up excerpt for each post individually.
  • Well it adds one more step in post.. Can't you add this option in future updates?
    Also what about AMP?

Thank You
  • @prabhjot2991 It is added as a feature but Wordpress allows to display auto excerpts for the content inside WP Editor only and we have no impact on it. So there is nothing to add or change in this matter. But about AMP, most wordpress themes are AMP ready and never won't be because over 70% need to stop working to make it compatible.