Adding New Social Media

Hello, thanks for your theme, it´s really the best!!

I need your help in something. I know that we can't add new social media from BeTheme options, but I'm sure we can do it with changing some code. Could you please tell me wich file or files do I have to modify to do that. I mean add social media, or may be... use one of the option we have, but change the icon ;)

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Hi,

what you ask for, requires files customization as you said what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Or if you don’t have any, fell free to contact with our colleagues who offer such service via https://sweetwp.com/ - we strongly recommend those guys as they know BeTheme product very well.

P.S. If you want to do customization yourself, includes/header-top-area.php file is responsible for header where social icons are.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hello, since we cannot add a new social media, is there a way we can change an existing one by another one? For example, I don't use the "social-xing". Can I replace it by, say "Houzz"?
  • It's also not possible. Both requires files customization.