Different Menu for Mobile

So, after an exhaustive search... I'm looking for a little help here. I've put together a site for my workplace (http://workshop.golmn.com) that includes anchor links within the menu for the home page. I've created sections within muffin builder for standard desktop viewing as well as versions for mobile (where sections don't appear as cleanly as I'd like them to natively). Anyway, this creates a problem with the navigation wherein the anchor links no longer work on mobile so all I'm looking for is a way to trigger a version of the menu (which I've already created in the dashboard) for mobile.

Nothing fancy... the same menu styling as would appear normally, but a different set of links that apply to the mobile versions of each section. Anything you can do/tell me would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Hi,

we are really sorry but what you ask for is unfortunately not possible. You can not set different links for mobile than for desktop.

Thanks for understanding!
  • So what you're telling me, is that there is no way to trigger a different menu based on responsiveness? And yet there are countless plugins that do that (I just wanted to remain within the theme as much as possible). That may be something you want to consider in the future... given that many people use your theme for 1 page layouts and having a way to set standards for anchor linking in both desktop and mobile versions would be a great asset.

Thanks anyway, I'll just sort out the code myself.
  • Sure, we will consider this in future updates. Thanks for your suggestion!
  • My apologies for the slightly snarky response I made above. It was a bit of a long and frustrating day! Thanks!
  • It's ok, we understand :)