[Solved] How to change the image size in MEDIA ATTACHMENT PAGE?

edited October 2016 in Files & images
Hi~Sorry to disturb but I've tried many way still couldn't change the images in MEDIA ATTACHMENT PAGE!
I don't want to create too many page or post in my website,
so I decide to use images ATTACHMENT PAGE (which we could click when we Edit Media/View Attachment Page) to write some description about the image,
but the default image size just too small to view!
Thanks~!

Example:

Comments

• Hi,

do you mean to use images that were in Media section before BeTheme was installed?
  • edited October 2016
    I've installed Betheme.
    And now want to use the image "Attachement Page" under Media.

The Image attachment page:

And you can see, the image size in the attachment page is too small!

I don't want to create another page or post to embed image inside.
    Please help!
    Thanks!
  • edited October 2016
    I've solve this problem in a very easy way which don't need to change in Betheme editor.

Tutorial original from: https://zolahost.com/change-wordpress-attachment-page-image-size/

Medium size is the default value of attachment page image size in WordPress. Medium size images perfectly matched for some themes only. Most of the themes need full size or large size images in attachment page because these values only fixed for the themes width. let checkout how to the WordPress attachment page image size.

For change the image size you don’t need to edit the theme files. You need to edit a “post-template.php” file from “wp-includes” directory. Never forget this file will be rewritten after updating the WordPress sometimes. So you need edit this file again if the attachment page image size changed to default value after the WordPress update.

Step 1 : Edit  “post-template.php” file from “wp-includes” folder

Step 2 : Find this code wp_get_attachment_link(0, ‘medium’

Step 3 : Change the default value medium to full or large

Step 4 : Click save or update to save this changes. Attachment page image size will be changed immediately once you have done this update.

Sorry for the trouble I had caused.
    Thanks for helping anyway!
  • You wrote: "I've solve this problem in a very easy way which don't need to change in Betheme editor." but as we can see, your solution requires files customization. So it is not true that it could be done without files customization :)

Anyway, we are glad to know that you found the way to do what you need.