Unable to install the BeTheme into WP

Hello. I've just purchased your item and I'm excited to start using it.

I'm having problems with the theme installation. It crashes when trying to upload it to my WP.
Attached are some images that ilustrates the problem.

Please help me!
Best regards,

Fernando,.

Comments

• Hi,

looks like you can not install theme thru the WP default importer because of the limits on server side. It’s probably because of upload_max_filesize. We can not guarantee that this is it because there is no message from WordPress and instead you get browser window and only your hosting provider would be able to tell you where the problem exactly is but we think that this might be it. There is few ways to install your theme in such case:

- You need to contact with your admin and ask him to increase those limits for you so you can install theme via default importer
    - You can install betheme-small-no-plugins.zip file instead which is much lighter because does not contain plugins
    - You can unzip default betheme.zip file and upload betheme folder with all theme files via FTP into /wp-content/ folder.

All server limits you can check under Appearance > System Status section.
  • Thank you very much for your answer. I had the same problem with another template and tried to upload it via FTP, but to no avail.

I gave up on that option but with your Theme it happened to work! Amazing!

Thank you again! Awesome job!

PS: Solution for those who have the same problem: Just upload it through FTP. I used FileZilla.