Warning: key_exists()

Hello!

I am having difficulty with one of my pages of my website: http://wcmfamilylaw.com/attorneys/

When I try to add more content/rows to this specific page, I receive the warning below. I have worked with GoDaddy to increase my PHP time limit and Max Size and it hasn't fixed anything. Please let me know what changes can be made to the code and to the serve in order to solve the issue.

Thank you 

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 201

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 220

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 246

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 251

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 256

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas11_data03/73/3748073/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 424

Comments

• Hi,

this looks like you are unable to save the content only because of the limits on your server side. More details about that you can read in the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/7689/muffin-builder-items-or-page-options-can-not-be-saved-max-input-vars

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I'm having a similar problem with these errors:

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 201

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 220

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 246

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 251

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/scafoabc/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 256

The page: http://scafoabc.com.br/logbook-2016/

Already increase vars limit and changed nothing.
    Please help!

• @lgoto Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.