Tried to import demo content

..again: not working. 

I have to say always when I try to do that it does not work. Maybe you can make this process work at some point? I tried to import demo content (all attached images and sliders) for the sport demo. 

Did not work. After one second the backend of wordpress told me: successfully done. (which can not be as it does take more than one second to import images). 

When I try to check what happened it just made one page with some muffinbuilder-blocks but it has no image imported not even one.
Why is this never working as expected? I am wasting my time here with this product and I idiot bought it more than once! 

I did see the revolution slider demos seperated in the folder. importing this is showing it in backend but not in any way related to the demo-startpage your system created. Why is that?
Shouldn't the page which your own demo-content-import script is generating take care that the right slider is used? Instead there is no block for an slider on the startpage at all. Your demo project for the sport demo is showing a slider working and active... how come when importing the demo content the demo content is NOT imported?? and how come the just imported slider is not in any way connected to the startpage your process created? Waste of time, right?

Comments