Footer customization

Hi again,
here my website

www.bomboland.com

I tried to change the footer colors, but I am  not able. I'd like to change both the background color and the text color.
Could you please help me?
Many thanks
E

Comments

• Hi,
    Go to theme options>colors>footer and change the colors. 
    Check if you have a color preset enabled, in theme options>colors>general theme skin must be set to custom skin for any color changes.

thanks
  • ok, thanks. I was able to change color of the background and of some text. But I am not able to change the color if the menu. I'd like to have menu without the background (the darker gray shape). I'd like to have just text.
    I tried to change things in theme options>colors...but anything change.
    Thanks for your help!
    e
  • Please tell us what you want to change and we will create some custom css for you.
  • I want change the menu. As you can see I have 2 menu, one for the pages and another one for the social. Now I have the title (for example "Home") and a rectangular shape in the background. I want only the title in the same gray of other text, without the gray background. And, if possible, a lighter gray as hover color.
    I hope is clear! many thanks!
    e
  • Use this custom css
    #Footer .widget_mfn_menu ul li a {
    background: transparent;
    border:none;
    color:gray;
    }
    .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current-menu-item:not(.current-menu-ancestor) > a, .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current_page_item:not(.current_page_ancestor) > a {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #000 !important;
    }
    #Footer .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover {
    background:transparent;
    color:#bdbdbd !important;
    }
  • Thank you!!
  • Just the last thing. Is it possible to have the social icon not in white (now are not visible). But in the same gray of the text?
    Many many thanks!
  • Yes, but where is this icon.
  • The icons of copyright and social bar. Now they are white...so you can't see them.
    Is it clear?
    e
  • Here you go
    #Footer .footer_copy .social li a {
    color:#d9d9d9 !important;
    }

For the future please search the forum for simple asnwers like this. Look at this link for information.
  • Many thanks!