Change color of post author div/wrapper/box

Hi,

Could you provide css name for the "post author box" (wrapper) and the arrow/pointer associated with it?

I have found the css for the box/wrapper:
.desc-wrapper
and I have successfully edited the background color.

BUT, there is an 'arrow' pointing to the author avatar and I can't edit that element. Could you please tell me the name of this arrow element so that I can edit the color.

Thanx!

Comments

• Hi,

Could you please provide us with a link to your page? Also try to attach a screenshot, and more detailed info would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Hi,

The website is under development and not live so I can't give out a link. But I can attach a screenshot. You can see the triangle or "pointer" on the left side of the box.

I have found the CSS in the (rtl.css) and the box titled: .author-box .desc-wrapper
    But, I can't find the arrow/pointer element. I have changed the wrapper background color to #E2EAE9 but need to change the arrow color to match.

http://jmp.sh/QjocAD1

Can you tell me how to change the color of the arrow element to match the background of the author box?

Thanx.
  • Without the link we cannot tell you what to change, there are too many possibilities.
    Please send us a link when your website is online.