Change the order of blocks for mobile only

Hi,

I have a question regarding the way blocks are being displayed on mobile. I'm using the BeDietitian demo and right now the text and images on mobile look as followed:

text
text
text

But I would like to change the order for mobile only, so you get
text
text

While keeping the order like this for the desktop version. How can I do this? The URL is greenhouseonwheels.net

Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• Hi,
    This is not possible to achieve. You would have to have all images on left and text on right when on desktop.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Will there be an option to do this in the (near) future?

Thanks.
  • This is not possible because HTML and CSS works like this. It is not a theme issue, we cannot do anything about it.
  • Hi,

We asked someone else to see if he could do it and he fixed it by adding this to style.css:

.home .section.mcb-section:nth-child(odd) .one-third{ float: right; padding-right: 0 !important; padding-left: 20px !important;}

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.home .section.mcb-section:nth-child(odd) .two-third h2{  text-align: left !important; }
        .home .section.mcb-section:nth-child(odd) .two-third p{  text-align: left !important; }

}

I hope this might help others as well.
  • Yes this is a fix but if you add another section i will break. We do not advise such changes.