Menue CSS does not handle the Flag behaviour from WPML Plugin

Unfortunately the WPML Support was not able to help me out, as they replied to my request and point out that the Authour (BeTheme) is responsible for the Menu design CSS.
here is my original post:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-posted-here-post-1229475-as-a-followup-as-my-problem-seems-the-same/

This site moved now to live and I would really love to be able to activate the flag right besides the name.
Can you please help me to solve the issue?
www.merki.net
right now I deactivated the messed up flag display...

Comments

• hi,
    Did you try disabling all of the plugins?
    Please enable the flag display so we can check it again and let us know.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    Yes even switched to a different theme now.
    But it only happens if I enable the flag together with the language name.
    I switched it on now..
    Thank you!
  • No comment?
  • Hi,
    Please delete the language switcher.
    Go to theme options>header&subheader>extras then enable the top bar right and below find the option to display wpml flags.
  • This is then only the flag, not the name aswell.
    My workaround was until then to remove the flag from the language switcher and enable the flag from the theme options. But this is inconsistent and kind of ugly looking.
    Could you please help?
  • But you have custom switcher style there, you can set it to look diffrent, we do not support changes like "i do not like the look" we only address technical issues here, sorry
  • Wow!
    Let me say this in a different way.

The WPML plugin is officially supported.
    By switching on the custom flags inside WPML, I have a issue.
    After contacting their support, AND have them check and track down my settings and the css, they are telling me that the issue is from the theme css.

So what I do ask is to be able to use is as it is meant to.
    I do pay for both - your theme and the wpml plugin.
    By asking for help here - I was not aware of that you don't care about your customers.

Your "solution" is UGLY and has noting to do with "i do not like the look" it is not how it is supposed to be. AND this is a techincal issue.
    This makes me sorry that I have to contacted the support.
  • We only have the option to set the language in the top right bar, it works. You placed it in the menu on your own, it does not work.

this requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Or if you don’t have any, we recommend to try the offer of solid and reliable customization experts WP Kraken. The policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.