Header menu incompatibly with cloudflare rocket loader

It seems that enabling this causes the top menu not to load straight away so it appears to pop in later on when navigating round the site.

data-cfasync="false" needs to beg added to the script tag responsible for the header menu, but where would I do this?

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks

P.S. The file header.php is located in the main theme folder.
  • I actually turned off rocket loader and the same thing still happens, so it seems it's not a script issue
  • Please send a link to your site. Also disable this plugin.
  • I've disabled all caching plugins and cloud flare and it still seems to happen. How can I send the link privately? 
  • To me it looks like the page is rendering before the style is fully applied, then it gets rendered again. Perhaps I am wrong, but that's what it looks like
  • edited April 2017
    Inspecting the page in chrome I see this is triggered by "parse stylesheet" in the event timeline which confirms what I wrote above
  • Send it thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact