I can´t see the muffin options

Hi, 

The muffin options it´s showed blank :(

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Hi,

there is 3 possible reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.
    - Suhosin extension - if it’s installed on your server, it could bring the issues as well because the limits for Suhosin are usually different from the general one.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section.

Thanks!
  • please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page

Thanks!

• Hello!
    Please increase the memory_limit value up to 256mb, you may need to contact your hosting provider to do that.
    thanks
  • Thanks!!! Now It's working :)

• hi,

I need help ASAP. 

I can see the theme options. but once I saved and reload the theme options page. It just reset the options to the previous state. This way I am not able to change the colors and fonts of the theme.

Here is the phpinfo.

I have changed all the recommended settings so far.

WP Version: 4.7.4
    WP Memory Limit : 256MB

Server Info: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.6.25
    PHP Post Max Size: 64MB
    PHP Time Limit: 180
    PHP Max Input Vars: 40000
    MYSQL Version: 5.5.52
    Max Upload Size: 64MB

Theme Name: BeTheme
    Version: 17.8.1

Also, I have deleted all the plugins. I am going to build a very small website like 4-5 pages website.

Please reply ASAP, otherwise, I am going to replace the betheme with another theme.

My client is asking for an update.

Please reply ASAP.

I am not able to change theme options and for some pages, I am not able to save some sections.

Is there any limit for that?

Thank you,
    Quib
  • @quib
    Please try to increase the memory_limit to 256mb, this should fix the problem. Also disable any cache plugins.
  • Hi,

I have tried everything to fix muffin options. still no luck.

"Please try to increase the memory_limit to 256mb, this should fix the problem. Also disable any cache plugins."

Memory limit increased to 256MB.

My client is asking for update.

Please reply ASAP. 

Thank you,
    Quib
  • Hey,

please be so kind and send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the message very clearly.