Header on individual pages

I have tried everything to get rid of the standard blue header that comes with the theme in individual pages and posts. I have read other forum discussions etc. and tried those suggestions but it keeps reappearing on individual pages (e.g. if I click on a post via tag) Is there a way to eliminate it completely?

Comments

• If you want to upload own header image, the same for all pages, then please use "Header | Image" field in Theme options > Layout > Header section. But if you want to remove it completely, then please turn ON "Header | Minimalist" option in the same section.
  • edited September 2014
    How would I remove the logo all together?

If I use another header style then I get that blue background at the top by the header even if "header | minimalist" is on

I'd like to remove that blue header image altogether if possible? I'd appreciate any help you could offer.

Regards
    Kevin
  • edited September 2014
    @leakingpaint Please activate header minimalist option and send us url to page where blue background still show because this probably needs to be fixed but we have no idea where this exactly happen. We have checked it on our demo and don`t see anything like that.