Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Brandon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Theme Options Panel Not Appearing Correctly on WP3.8
  • Clean install (WP and Brandon theme) with no plugins yet. Theme Options menu isn't appearing correctly. I think I have access to all the features, but this is an FYI. 
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • I'm also having this problem.

I installed WP 3.8.1 clean, no plugs and then installed Brandon 1.6.1. After that the theme options failed to appear which led me to downgrade to WordPress 3.7-RC2, and for a moment the options appeared, I updated the Analytics code, closed my laptop, went out and now the theme options fail to appear again. Cleared my cache and still no luck.

Really weird and I'm not sure what to do.

Site: http://pizzaalvol.com (landing page plugin in use)

[UPDATE] Disabled/enabled plugins until the theme options was functional and the plugins causing the conflict are Contact Form 7 + Revolution Slider + Akismet. Additionally, when I save changes the theme options panel goes blank, I click save again and the panel is visible once again (by panel I mean everything in the light gray portion of the theme settings menu) + color options aren't being saved. So yeah, more strange behavior.
  • The same is happening to me. Options muffin is not working after on-line publication. The section back to work only if I click on "Save changes", but then it resets to the default theme and working again. 

The RAM is already increasing the server. 

I realized that the conflict occurs only when the Revolution Slider plugins and Contact Form 7 are active. 

Help me a lot if you gave me a solution to solve the problem.