Theme Option [website migration]

edited October 2014 in Theme Options
Hello,

After migrating the URL, and reconfiguring header image, the image is not showing in the website. Not even the default image.

I cannot give URL because site is not plush yet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey,

urls inside content from muffin builder can`t be changed while migrating. That`s why we created own tool/plugin to change paths for muffin builder images.

We created Mfn CB Migrate Tool for all those who works for example on localhost or other servers and after website is ready, they move it on proper hosting. With this tool you will be able to change all paths for images and other media stuff contained in pages that were built with Muffin Builder tool. So you don`t need to worry about it no longer. We modified our old tool and now it works also with tabs and accordions items so you can easily move your websites within minutes.

New tool has been created as plugin. All you need to do is download Muffin Content Builder Migrate Tool 2.0 plugin first and then install it as other plugins in Plugins > Add new section. Check "Upload" option, browse for downloaded above file and click "Install now" button. After installation you will be asked if you want to activate plugin, so check "Activate plugin" and after that you will be able to use it.

After plugin installation & activation, please go to Tools > Mfn CB Migrate Tool section and change paths from old one to the new.

Hope all will be clear and easy :) Enjoy!
  • I know and I already used it. that's why I contacted you. Please read carefully my request.

Thanks.
  • So if above plugin does not help, then you must send us access to your website when is ready because we have no idea what else could be a problem and without access we are not able to check it.
  • It migrated properly the content of the muffin builder but not the link in the the BeTheme Theme Options.

After modifying the BeTheme Theme Options manually for images, I still have problem for the header image that does not show, even if I deactivate personalized image, it does not show the default image.

Any idea?
  • Sorry but as we wrote above, we have no idea what could be the problem until we won`t see it live.
  • edited October 2014
    Can it be helpful if I give you the export of the BeTheme Theme Options? If yes I do not want it to be public.

When I restore to default, it seems to solve the problem.

• The export file won`t help us because we need to test it on your website. Of course you can send us private message with settings but we are pretty sure that we won`t find the problem.
  • edited October 2014
    ok to access our website you must edit your /etc/hosts and add the line: 
    46.23.240.15 www.mobiquithings.com

there is no header image. It is configured to be http://www.mobiquithings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/banner.jpg but in the css it looks like it the previous URL can it be because of static CSS ?

Thanks
  • I confirm it was a problem with static CSS.

You can close the case. Thanks.
  • Ok. We're glad to hear you found the problem yourself :)