Problem with the plugin Paid memberships Pro

Hi,

I have a problem with this plugin. It's occured for post types using the Muffin Builder.

When I edit a page / post / portfolio and I want to add a new one, wordpress freezes totally and I have to close my navigator tab.

I've made a lot of tests...desactivate all plugins,  and it's only when I comment  mfn_builder_show(); in meta-post.php that I don't have anymore the problem.

I didn't find anything on your forum about this problem. Can you help me?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Hi,

did you checked javascript console? If you checked and there is no errors, then please send us access to your dashboard on pm with explanation where and when this exactly happen and we`ll have a look on it.

But because this is 3rd party plugin we can`t guarantee that we`ll be able to help.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I was working  on my local server and I had to transfert on a remote server to show you the problem!

And on the remote server it works perfectly!!!!!! 

I really don't understand why! But the most important is that my clients won't have this problem!!
  • So if on remote server it works perfectly the problem must be with server settings or so. But we have no idea what exactly as this is weird.