How to increase page width ( when side bare is active)

HI, i am trying to customize bePress to look like this site. http://www.mida.gov.my/home/

I need to  Increase the width of the homepage to stretch out towards the extreme left $ also to remove the padding up
i also cannot find the seach bar on my menu. i have activated it. i want it to be under the logo.

Please waiting thanks

Comments

• Hi,

the website you sent above is not based on Be and you can`t create exactly the same website with our theme. For that you need rebuild many files in theme. In this case you need to contact with your website developer.

Thanks for understanding!
  • how about my searchbox on the menu? i need to customize my accordion. to put back ground image in an  accordion
  • Search box works only the way as on demo and you can`t do anything with that. About accordion it will be possible to put background mage, but it is possible to put one image the same for all accordions. It is not possible to put different background images for different accordions because this item does not have anything like ID. We`ll think about this feature while future updates.
  • Kindly recommend a
     rescent post ticker that is compatible with the theme.
    :(. Thanks for the help