Betheme blocks Popup

edited October 2014 in Other
Hi, 

It works with other theme but not with Betheme.

But as you see in the link I have provided below, as you come down and click any of these "Details | Scope | FAQ" ( in the pricing box ), the pop-up does not load though the overlay comes. 

Kindly help, 
6spins

Comments

• Hi,

we have checked your website but to be honest we have no idea what could be the problem because we are not able to check anything except javascript console. We checked console and there is no javascript errors and we don`t see any conflict between plugin and theme. In this case we recommend to contact with plugin's author because we are not able to help. Hope plugin's author have developer possibility to check issues.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Could it be any other plugin on the site that is blocking it, where should I look?

I wrote to the plugin author and he had said to test on another theme so I did it here:

http://www.dreamscraper.com/test/

• We have no idea if this happen because of any other plugin. Please make deactivate all plugins and then check this popup plugin. We really would like to help but don`t know how as we are not plugin`s author and as we wrote above we don`t see any errors in console. Please also try this plugin with our theme but do not put content into muffin builder but wordpress default editor and check. You need to play with different settings and configurations to check when this will work and when not because until we don`t see errors, we are not able to say what could be the problem.
  • ok thank you :)
  • Hey I figured it out. In the theme folder in the shortcodes.css file this was there:

.popup-content { display:none;}

This was causing the issue.
  • This part of css is responsible for our popup item. We had no idea this could be the issue. But we're glad you found it. Thanks a lot for explanation! :)