Allways show 'add to cart' button at a variable product

Hi guys,

I have a question which I hope you can help me out with;

Currently I am trying to add a variable product to my website. I have multiple variables.
Now when none of the variables is selected, there is no add to cart button. I want to trigger people to buy an item, by showing the add to cart button. But since there is no default add to cart button when there is no variable selected this does not work.

Do you guys now how to solve this problem thus the add to cart button will allways show up also when no variable is selected. Then when people press the add to cart button when nothing is selected that it requires a variable to be selected.

Hope to hear from you guys,

Cheers,
Best Regards,
Michiel

Comments

• Hi,

maybe you have "Catalog mode" activated in Theme options > Getting started > Shop section? Because this is the only option we have for shop that deactivate buy button.
  • Thanks for your comment. This is totally not what I mean. I mean the opposite. I ALLWAYS want to show the add to cart button at a variable product also when no variable is selected.

Hopefully you can help me out wit this.
  • So for this one, you must have a look into woocommerce settings and check if this is possible because we are not sure if this plugin have option for that. To be honest we have never seen anything similar.