Responsive Sticky Menu

The sticky responsive menu seems to have a few bugs for me.
see: http://bit.ly/1voVYBC

1. I'm using it on a one page site, when a link is clicked on (when viewing on mobile device), the page isn't scrolling to the appropriate place. (ex. click on "Services" in the menu, and it should scroll to the photo slider, instead it lands somewhere within the counter area).
2. On mobile, when menu is clicked the first time, it opens and I can select a menu item. If I click on the menu button again, it shifts the page a bit but the menu items don't open. I have to click a few more times on the menu button until it eventually opens the menu items.

Any ideas how to fix these issues?

Great theme!!

Thanks

Comments

• OK upon investigating further, I think the issue with problem #2 is that because the menu doesn't close automatically once a menu item is selected (clicked on), I'm having to click twice on the menu button in order to close and then re-open the menu. It only seems like it isn't working because the menu items (when open) don't scroll with the site. The best solution would probably be to have the menu close once a menu item has been selected. Is this possible?

Thanks
  • Hey,

1. As we see scrolling works fine. More info about that you can read at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu

2. As we see, your responsive menu does not belong to us so we are not able to help in this case.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Sorry, after 3 days I started trying out different plugins in order to get the responsive menu to work properly.
    I have now reverted back to the BeTheme responsive menu in order for you to see.

Thanks!
  • Ok we see what you mean now. But we don`t understand what is wrong for you because this is how this menu supposed to work. When you click on menu in lower sections, then it goes up to menu section. This can`t be done other way and this is the only possible way to show sticky menu on mobile. But if you don`t like it, then you should change menu on mobile to other.

Thanks for understanding!