Problem with Muffen Visual Editor

There is a problem with the Visual Editor in the Muffin builder. In Betheme 4.7 the editor had issues. Could not scroll down to edit all content. I upgraded to 4.8 and now the editor is gone and all is available is an HTML window which requires the users to add content in HTML only. We need the editor to return so we can edit all content.

thank you,

Comments

• Yes OMG what has happened to the Visual Editor in the latest version!!!!! Surely this is a mistake?? I have same issue - when I open the Visual Editor in muffin builder all I have now is a tiny html box with no other options http://screencast.com/t/dlsRzjcwnVV  
    This is one of the most used tools when building a page and now we have to code all the content - you have to be joking! How is my client going to update their site.
    Please tell me this is a mistake and it is being fixed ASAP!
  • Hi,

unfortunately HTML/VISUAL switcher was not fully compatible and we were forced to remove this option. Now Visual Editor is editor for Visual creation but if you want to play with html and content, please use "Column" item as this item is especially for those king of things.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I'm not sure that you understand the issue here... I know that you removed the html/visual switcher a few updates ago but with the latest update the visual editor has gone completely! - there is no tinymce editor!! - gone are all the usual wordpress editor options, now there is just a small single box. 
    For example if I click on 'visual editor' in the muffin builder this is all we see now -  http://screencast.com/t/dlsRzjcwnVV 

Does this make sense?
  • Yes, this makes sense definitely. We already noticed that we did this mistake and we sorry for that. We already do a fix for that and we`ll upload updated theme today.

Once again sorry for that!
  • Ok, i just updated to 4.8.1 and the visual editor is back again. However, we are back to the previous problem where we can not scroll down to edit content. Only the content that fits inside the edit box is editable. If you have more than a few paragraphs the use can not scroll down to access the content. They are forced to copy the content and edit elsewhere and then paste back into the visual editor. thats a short term work around but totally defeats the purpose of having an visual editor.

thanks,
  • Great work! Thanks so much for the quick fix - Visual Editor is back and i'm a happy man :)
    You guys are really great with your support! Cheers

• @rwg2012 - in 'screen options' at top of page uncheck "Expand the editor to match the window height." i believe this will fix the scroll issue you are having.
  • Thanks for your help and explanation @imtech7 :)
  • Thank you imtech7. that was the problem.
  • @imtech7 +1, thanks for the help