The menu slides behind the page content when you scroll.

The menu doesn't stay on top of the page content when you scroll down. the menu goes behind the page content.  Please advise.

Comments

• The menu stays on top of the revolution slider and the menu stays on top of the footer but the page content itself is in front of the menu.
  • This has happened when I loaded the Be|Events homepage.  Also in the demo, the Revolution slider is in front of the page content.  On my load of it the revolutions slider is behind the page content.  I'm going to reinstall WP and try again, it may be a bad installation on my part.  Please look into this however...

• Nope... after a reinstall and a clean version of WP it's doing the same thing.
  • Hi,

please send us url to your website where this happen because the problem must be related with extra plugins or with some modifications on your side. When we`ll get url, then we will be able to tell you more about this issue.
  • www.shaqsallstarcomedyjam.com
  • Found the solution:

#Header_wrapper {
        background-color: #fff}

#Wrapper { background-color: #fff; }

.icon_box .desc_wrapper h4 { font-size: 24px; line-height: 24px; }

.fancy_heading_line { padding-bottom: 0px; background-image: none; }

#Header .top_bar_left { background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8); }

#Footer { background-color: #272727; }

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
    #main .section_wrapper { background: #fff; margin-top: -150px; position: relative; z-index: 20; }
    .fancy_heading_line .inside { padding: 0 150px; }
    .icon_box .desc_wrapper .desc { padding: 0 40px; }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .tp-bullets { display: none; }
    }

This was in the body of the Be|Event page..  I removed it completed and we're looking fine now.  I'm going to see exactly what it does though.
  • Hi, I've got the same problem in Be|Press demo - http://screencast.com/t/CmKxqobeyfg

How overcome it? 

Thanks
  • For me it was removing the custom CSS at the bottom of the page.  That fixed it for me.
  • @dirmcorp Thanks for the info and explanation!

@TatianaG This will be fixed with update today. But if you want to fix it with css, then please use below one:
    #Header_wrapper { z-index: 29; }