internal server error

Hi there,

i have updated the theme to the last version as you suggested me but, now unfortunately i'm experiencing new big issues.
1) when i create a Revolution slider all styles in my welcome page change. If I deactivate RS the problem disappear. Already contacted RS help desk and they told me to report the problem to you because the plugin is bundled in your theme.

2) not being able to use RS i tryed to use layer slider but i'm experiencing new issues. After the creation of some slides i have got an error ([17-Sep-2014 08:44:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/anomalo2/public_html/rexnova/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/theme-options.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/anomalo2/public_html/rexnova/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions.php on line 41).

Now i can't work on the site in any way (all is blocked and i got blank page everywhere..) and have to finish it today.

Need to fix the problems very soon because i have a client presentation.

Let me know as soon as you can
Thanks franco

Comments

• Hi,

since 4.0 version we included Visual Composer plugin and we are pretty sure that is the main problem. You probably activated all plugins (but we note information that should be activated only NECESSARY PLUGINS) and now you don`t have not enough memory on your server. So or you will deactivate all optional plugins or you need to contact with hosting provider and ask about more memory on your server if you want to use ALL PLUGINS included.
  • I never activated all plugins as you suppose but just RS and LS.

I have just made (for test) a clear installation of WP on a new directory and installed your theme with just RS plugin and i'm experiencing the same issue. Got a welcome page with wrog styles and can't fix them.

My ISP asks me how much memory the theme needs to works correctly

Please update me as soon as you can because i'm blocked.
    Thanks
    Franco

• 128M should be ok. One of our users did it and this helped. To read more info about that please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/comment/1704/#Comment_1704

But if this won`t help, then please send us url to your website and we`ll have a look on it.
  • Hi there,

my provider tells me that i can't have so much RAM in my hostin plan and eventually i will have to change it to a professional plan, with different costs and performance. This domain is just a test area and I don't want to change it. To be honest i'm a bit surprised to know just now this kind of theme's features/needs. Never had this kind of problem before with other themes.
    Unfortunately i have to workaround this because my client approved the theme.

If you give me an e-mail address i will send you in private the credentials to get in so you can take a look in my website and tell me if you see different solutions.
    Thanks
    Franco

This domain is not for professional use but just a test area.
  • You can send us FTP and dashboard details on pm and of course we`ll have a look but we are not sure if we will be able to help. To send us private message, please click on our avatar/nickname above.