Parralex Chrome and Firefox vs Internet Explorer + Content Animation

Hi,

Firstly thank you for such a great theme!

I am having a problem with the parralex image on my homepage at http://beppemicalleftrigona.com

When viewed on chrome or Firefox the image appears and scrolls normally. When viewed on Internet Explorer, the image does not scroll and is cut off.

Any suggestions?

Also, I noticed that animated content appears on screen when the page loads and then goes through the animation process. For eg. the content of an animated column appears statically when the page is loaded and then goes through the animation process such as zooming in. This creates a rather strange effect.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,

as you can also see on our demo, parallax effect is not compatible with IE. This browser jst not support parallax effect at all.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thanks.

How about the animations? I noticed that animated content appears on screen when the page loads and then goes through the animation process. For eg. the content of an animated column appears statically when the page is loaded and then goes through the animation process such as zooming in. This creates a rather strange effect.

Any ideas?
  • If you want you can turn off animated effects on scroll, but as far as we know everything is fine with those effects.